Sunday 1 February 2015

Are we ready for facebook invasion



Few months ago, Facebook launched Facebook Places . Not only can you broadcast your location to your Facebook friends, but friends can mark your site for others to see unless you uncheck this option. It's strange how we lump so many of our contacts in one place . Some of my contacts on Facebook are professionals. These are people who do not care about most of my business, but I prefer to stay out of certain segments of my life as my situation encounters. Some of them are my family . They do not care about what happens in my professional life . Some are old drinking buddies . What's strange is that I have grouped all these people in one place , which is Facebook . Why do we do this? Well, it's a bit difficult to refuse requests for those friends you actually know and see regularly.It is this contact lumping me concerned about Facebook Places , mainly the feature that allows your tag friends where you are. Admittedly, some of these issues were present with photo tagging and acknowledge that. It just seems much easier to tag your friends with a place in a photo. What do you do when these types of questions come to your " lump " of friends?



No comments:

Post a Comment